Everything We are hiring
Moderator – different languages
We are looking for native speakers with writing skills in different languages.
Are you already registered and active as a moderator on everything.wiki?
Is it your passion to write, tweet, post and share your experiences for a community?
Do you want to inform, protect and guide people all over the world?
If so, we are the perfect community for you.
Everything|Wiki is more than just another encyclopedia. We are a community of free, independent moderators and supporters who want to contribute to the common good of humanity. We see it as our responsibility to unite the consumers as well as the service providers, and to create the best possible win/win situation for both sides. Everything|Wiki does not belong to individual persons or companies, but to anyone who wants to be a part of the community. Everything|Wiki is the upgraded version of Wikipedia and other encyclopedias, which also allows reporting on other public persons or small companies. With us, there are no restrictions, as long as they are morally and legally justifiable. All visitors to this site have the opportunity to inform themselves about anyone and anything, and thus protect themselves. There is no one-sided reporting, and the community can help shape the contributions themselves to provide an optimal platform.
Our mission with Everything|Wiki is to provide a community and database where everyone can learn and exchange information about everything. Through the exchange, we provide added value for all sides. To create the most value possible, we share our revenue with our active community.
On Everything|Wiki any public person, company, place, animal, items, theories, business, etc., can be published. There are no restrictions here, everything is possible.
It doesn't matter how big the company, or how well known the public figure is. Smaller businesses such as the craftsman, hairdresser, or a bakery should also have the opportunity to introduce themselves.
Through a listing and active community exchange, consumers should be protected and given more certainty when making decisions.
The companies and business persons can present themselves regardless of their size and thus attract new customers. Unlike other encyclopedias, these companies or individuals can comment independently on the entries, comments, and ratings.
Companies can verify themselves through our seal to create more transparency and security for their customers.
The companies or public persons can advertise on their profiles and, for example, publish discount promotions and pass them on to their customers.
All sides should benefit from the interactive exchange.
Moderators receive points for creating and updating articles and can thus move up in the ranking. Active moderators will be remunerated separately by us.
Everything|Wiki is planning its own cryptocurrency in the future to simplify internal transactions for businesses and end users. The moderators' points will then be converted into our own currency.
Community members will also have the opportunity to purchase the coin. Each coin holder will then have share in the various incomes of Everything|Wiki as long as they hold that coin with us.
Currently, we are looking for moderators to join our Services team to support our clients’ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times. Community Managers provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms. In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our moderators work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working remotely from everywhere.
We are looking for moderators for the following languages:
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese/Portuguese brasil, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Polish, Taiwan-Min Nan-Chinese, Burmese, Dutch, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Khmer, Malayalam, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Croatian, Danish, Cebuano, Hiligaynon, Ilokano, Tagalog, Uzbek, Swahili, Amharic, Egyptian, Sinhala, Hausa, Fulfulde, Igbo, Yoruba, Lingala, Africaan, Catalan, Ukrainian, Persian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Serbian, Hungarian, Greek, Thai, Hebrew, Romanian, Bulgarian, Georgian, Korean, Slovak, Czech
- Besides your native tongue, you have to speak and write English fluently to communicate within the team.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You are native speaker in one of the below languages.
- You bring experience and knowledge in writing articles.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
- ·You are already an active moderator or user of Everything|Wiki
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write articles in different categories
- Be an active part of the community
- Be interactive with users and respond to comments
- Edit, update and correction of existing articles
This is not a typical job. You can be active on Everything|Wiki whenever and where ever you want.
WHAT YOU GET
You become an important part of an worldwide community. You can help to inform people around the world to protect, inform and guide them for their daily decisions. Whether it’s just the next dinner location or which business company is the right one for their purpose, for example. You can use your hobby to create important content and be very creative while doing so. You have also the opportunity to interact and connect with people and chat about everything from everywhere. You can also build a reputation and see Everything|Wiki as your reference for future business.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are already an active moderator/user, you are qualified for this job. You can just send your application to the following email: jobs(at)everything.wiki
Please let us know why you are interested in being part of our team at Everything|Wiki.
Thank you for your interest and good luck 😊